Brigham Young University
1065 JFSB • 801-422-2276 • icon representing the news feed subscription link Facebook

Declaring a Minor

The Women's Studies minor is open to all undergraduate students enrolled at Brigham Young University. Students who want to declare a Women's Studies minor or receive advice about the minor should visit the Humanities College Advisement Center (1175 JFSB).

Click here to see the minor's requirements.

Jay Oliver is available to answer any questions students may have such as choosing classes suited to academic interests in the minor.
Contact Information:
(801) 422-4789
1175 JFSB